21/04/2015

A - Z - W is for Wild !

Hi All !

Apologies for the delayed posting recently, I've been trying to play catch up for a few weeks, but i'm just perpetually late now ! ARGH!

So anyway this ( last ) week's theme was "Wild" and I was racking my brains trying to figure out what to do, and I remembered that I hadn't done a Disney Princess design for a couple of weeks, so now is a good time to do another one !

So as this week is wild week, I decided on Merida from Brave because of her MASSIVE hair!


For the base I used Barry M "Malibu" Matte nail paint, and Barry M "Blue Grape" Gelly nail paint for a subtle sky gradient, then I sponged on Barry M "Cotton" Gelly nail paint for resemble wispy clouds in the distance.


Merida was painted on using acrylic paints and detail brushes from Stylish Nail Art Shop on Etsy.


There was a little blip when her hair ended up looking like a beard, but after a chat and some tips from my nail army I ( hope ) it's all fixed now :)



What do you think ?
As always you can check out previous week's HERE.
And for this week's designs, click the inlinkz below !

See you next time 

L x

1 comment: