06/05/2015

A-Z - Y is for YOU !


So here's the second of my catch up blog posts !

This one is from the "You", now there are so many things that I would class as me, one of those being a lover of all things obscure, so  I decided to think outside of the box, and came up with something that makes all of you too !!

Yup ! I've got microbes and DNA on my nails !

I've been dying to use my Messy Mansion MM25 plate since I bought it, and decided the "you" theme would be perfect ! :) 


I used Mundo de Unas stamping polishes over a bare nail, and topped with essence satin matt top coat. I've seen this top coat a few times in my local Wilkinsons lately, and as a religious Barry M matte top coat user, I was reluctant to try something new, but it was a really good price, so I thought "why not?" I must say I am suitably impressed !! It gives a really good flat finish, I think I shall be using this again for sure.


So what do you think of this week's design? was it a suitable interpretation of the "you" theme?

As always, you can check out previous weeks designs via the new hub page HERE
along with this weeks current designs via the inlinkz below !

Muchos Love!

L x


No comments:

Post a Comment