29/04/2014

Spring swatches from Pop Culture Cosmetics

Hi guys !!

Wow. Has it really been that long since my last post??

Oops !

Sorry about that, yet again real life got in the way & for that I apologise, I'll try not to let it happen again ;)

Now back to the matter in hand...

I have A LOT of polish to swatch for you and some nail art to show you as well. I think I will start with some swatches !

For this post I will be swatching some gorgeous polishes by the lovely Denise over at Pop Culture cosmetics who are an awesome indie brand based in the United States & has been one of my favourite indie brands for a few years now.

I bought these polishes over Easter & have been dying to get them on my nails but just haven't had the time.

Pictures after the jump!



The first polish I will be swatching is called "Bunny Trail" pictures & words just cannot do justice to this beautiful concoction. This is what the website has to say about the polish :

The Bunny Trail is a gorgeous pale pink crelly base with a shimmer filled with 
pastel colored glitters in many shapes and sizes including flowers, stars and hearts.




The shimmer in this polish is just mesmerising, and I just cannot stop looking at it.
The pictures below are 3 coats over a bare nail.





The polish itself isn't gloopy at all like other glitters can be. It goes on smooth & what surprised me the most was the complete lack of placement needed for any of the glitter, it was just like it knew exactly where to go !

Magical.

Follow Pop Culture Cosmetics via their Facebook page & Instagram  :)

More swatches to follow soon from Pop Culture Cosmetics, Models Own & Dance Legend & some Poundland bargains !!

Love you all !!

L x

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty polish - a great twist on white and pastel :)

    ReplyDelete