07/08/2014

A to Z of Polish - P is for Papaya !

Hey everyone !

So after my shirt hiatus from the challenge last week due to unforeseen family circumstances, I am back with a double whammy of a post !

It's a colour I have never used before & my first try at a particular design !

Hit the jump for the results and polishes used :)

So I struggled with P as I have so many good P named polishes to use and I didn't want to overload my design with too many polishes as I wanted to keep it nice and simple.

So I decided to go for a colour I haven't used yet, the polish I chose was "Papaya" and it is a Barry M Gelly polish. It's a gorgeous colour and very difficult to describe, it's not the colour of an actual papaya, I would say it's more of a coral/peach shade and I don't have another polish like it so I thought why not?!

This is the result.. My very first Ikat attempt.




Yes it's a little on the messy side, but I really enjoyed having a go and practice will definitely make perfect!

Can't wait to try out some more colour combos with this design.




Check out the gorgeous designs from the other lovely ladies participating in this challenge !
AtoZ Challenge Hub

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment