04/12/2014

A to Z Challenge "F" is for Fashion!

Hey Everyone !

It's that time of the week again, and I'm actually more excited about this weeks theme than I should be.

I actually came about this weeks mani without even thinking about it. I was chatting to Charlie from Pocket Money Polishes when she reminded me about the F for fashion theme, I looked down at my nails that I was painting for the hell of it, and immediately thought "yup, these are the nails I'm going to use"

So my inspiration for this mani are these leggings from Black Milk. It's a lovely simple pattern, but catches the eye nicely, & I knew I had a MoYou London stamping plate somewhere with the same pattern on, so I dug it out, and there we have it !

I feel like I kinda cheated a bit by using such a simple design and a stamping plate too, but I still love them :)






For the base I used Models Own HyperGel in White Light, and for the stamping I used Mundo De Unas number 2, then topped it off with some HK Girl fast drying top coat ( which can be bought from Rainbow-Connection in the UK )





If you want to catch up with what the other ladies have been up to in previous weeks, click HERE for the main AtoZ hub page, otherwise check out the inlinkz below to see what everyones design are for this week !

Don't forget to let me know what you think in the comments below :)

Lx


2 comments:

  1. Love them! And the leggings remind me of Beetle Juice! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so chic and *drools* LOVE. That is all!

    ReplyDelete