05/02/2015

A to Z - M is for Multi coloured!

Hey All !

This week's A to Z theme is multi coloured, and I really don't think I have had more ideas for any other theme !
I had so many ideas zipping around my brain all at once I had to write them all down in my diary so I wouldn't forget them !

Ultimately I went for a technique that I have been practicing ( and failing ) at for a very long time... Reverse stamping !

And here is my first successful reverse stamp design! YAY !!



There are a bunch of different ways to do reverse stamping, I chose what worked for me which was a method that Lucy's Stash did an awesome tutorial on. Click HERE for the YouTube tutorial.


For the base I used Models Own "White Light".
I then used Moyou London Rebel stamping plate number 06 for the design as it had the biggest variety of all of the full coverage plates & was exactly what I wanted.


I stamped using my Creative squishy stamper from Rainbow Connection, and black stamping polish by Mundo de Unas.

I then coloured in all of the little parts of the design using a mixture of Models Own & Barry M polishes.

I cut them out after leaving to dry and then placed on my nails & finished with a matte top coat.


What do you think? I'm super proud of this one as it's the first time I haven't had any wonky bits or air bubbles. YAY FOR PROGRESS !!!

As always you can check out previous week's designs via the A to Z Hub Page HERE, or you can check out all of this week's designs via the inlinkz down below.

Let me know what you think of this design in the comments below.

Until next time !

L x



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I think the matte finish is really cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so awesome!!! I think I would lose my patience with it though lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is freaking amazing! I could never do that much reverse stamping in one mani.

    ReplyDelete