30/03/2014

Mini nail mail post

Hey guys !

Sorry for the silence for the past couple of days, the day job managed to get in the way of everything this past week !

Over the next couple of weeks I am going to have an epic amount of posts for you as I went a little overboard on nail polish purchases this month... Oops !

Pictures after the jump !



I'll whet your appetites with this little beauty.


This one is part of my mini purchase from Rainbow Connection.  It's by F.U.N Lacquer and you can either buy their polishes direct here or through Rainbow Connection where they have a large quantity of hard to find and international polishes.

It's called "Purple Crocus" and it's a gorgeous lavender colour with pretty pink flecks running through the polish. But that's not the best part. It's also a thermal, which means it changes to a subtle yet stunning shade of pastel lilac on warm hands.

Pictures really cannot do it justice, there is just so much depth to this polish I just cannot stop looking at it !


 I used three coats of Purple Crocus with a clear basecoat and two coats of seche vite to top it off for a gorgeous shine. The polish itself dries to a matte finish, so if you like matte polishes, this one will be right up your street. The consistency of the polish is perfect, it goes on like a dream. This is genuinely becoming one of my new favourites and I think I will be using this a lot in the summer.


Just to finish off, this is what Purple Crocus looks like cold. My camera isn't picking up on the tones of the polish as well as I'd hoped, but it is still absolutely amazing to look at, and so much fun when the thermal kicks in.

Once the rest of my nail mail arrives ( should be within the next few weeks ) I will be doing a post on each new polish and a mini review. It'll include Dance Legend, Pahlish, Barry M, China Glaze, and MUA, though there are probably more that I cannot remember.

Laters !

Lisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment