31/05/2014

My favourite Disney Villians !

So next week is very exciting for me !

I am going to see Maleficent with a very good friend and we are like two small children waiting for Christmas. It's going to be EPIC !!

I'm currently sat at home trying to deal with a lot of physical pain ( which I won't go into ) & my way to deal with  that is usually to sit quietly and do something like watch a film, play card games, or paint my nails.

Now with the Maleficent film around the corner ( for me anyways ! ) I thought about doing some Sleeping Beauty inspired nails, but then as I was getting my paints together I was starting to think about what other Disney Villains there are, and what my favourite ones were.

So I had a think, and below is what I came up with :)


I decided on Madame Mim from The Sword in the Stone for the first baddie as she is absolutely hilarious ! The Sword in the Stone was one of the first Disney films I watched & I have loved it ever since.



Ursula was my next choice as The little Mermaid is possibly my ultimate Disney film ever & Ursula is a wicked bad guy! She used to scare the crap out of me when I was little. I think I've watched The Little Mermaid more times than any other Disney film ever, & I STILL know all the words to the script !


Last, but not least, I bring you Maleficent. Based off the Disney version rather than doing injustice to Angelina Jolie's face ! I remember the first time I saw Sleeping Beauty, my Mum rented it on video from the local newsagents and we sat and watched it together when I was off sick from school. It was awesome !


And here they all are together !


What do you think? Leave a comment below if you like my nail art 

L x

1 comment:

  1. sword in the stone is one of my favourites! fab madam mim :)

    ReplyDelete