03/10/2014

A to Z of Polish - X is for...

Xyloid !!

So it is another difficult week for me as I don't have ANY polishes beginning with X, so I've winged it yet again and gone with an obscure word instead.

Xyloid is a Greek word meaning "resembling wood"

So I obviously came up with some nail art to match ;)

So I did 3 different types of design and I couldn't decide which one to use, so I used all three!!

For this first mani I used Barry M Gelly nail paint in "Cocoa" and Mundo de Unas number 2 with MoYou London Pro XL plate 05


For this one I used Barry M nail paint in "Mushroom" and stamped with the same plate but I used the Barry M "cocoa" to produce a slightly lighter effect.


Then I went for a really light, almost pine colour with Barry M Matte nail paint in "Caramel" for the base, then "mushroom" stamped on top.


Which do you like the best?
Let me know in the comments below! :)

As usual, click HERE to see what the other ladies have been up to this week!

L x




4 comments:

  1. Hey, love your posts! I nominated you for the Liebster award! http://goinginkstercrazy.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one Nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: UFC 252 live

    ReplyDelete
  4. its very useful info for me thanks sir. Pakistan news

    ReplyDelete